Portsmouth Youth Cheerleading
Season start: August 21 6-7:30pm
Community Campus Gym
Practices: Mondays and Wednesdays 6-7:30pm at Community Campus Gym
- Typically starts early Sept
- Always on Saturday or Sunday
Calendar Sales Fundraiser: ~Aug 16-Sept 16
- Athletes win prizes!
- Fundraiser for all the great things the program offers
PYF - UNH Football Game: Sept 16
- Cheerleaders get to form a tunnel for the UNH players
- Tailgating with Family & Friends!
End of Season: Early November
- Depending on playoffs
- Cheerleaders must return all 3 pieces of their uniform: bodysuit, top, and bottom, and 2 Pom Poms
- Coaches will provide specific washing instructions to keep the uniform clean all season at home
- Cheerleaders will keep their bows and warmups!
End of Season Banquets: Nov 20/21
- Celebrate the season's accomplishments
- Celebrate the athletes
Program will provide:
Parents must provide:
-White cheerleading shoes
-White no show socks
-Team warmup will be available via Collins Online Team Store (zip jacket and jogger pant)
- Practicewear: spandex/running shorts, athletic tank or tshirt, hair must be up.
Red’s Shoe Barn in Dover has a great selection of affordable cheer shoes. Nfinity is top of the line and most expensive.
Adidas, Chasse, and GK are all great alternatives and available on Amazon.